May 5, 2020 has been officially designated #GivingTuesdayNow, a new global day of giving and unity, during which time we are invited to come together and “create a wave of generosity, citizen engagement, action from business and philanthropy, and support for communities and nonprofits around the world”.
We celebrate the wave of generosity shared by every person, organization, group and business that has been an integral part of empowering Pure Water for the World to reach hundreds of thousands of people over the past 20+ years, with life-changing safe water, sanitation and hygiene programs. Follow our social media pages on May 5 to see regular posts of gratitude for the generosity that has poured forward through the years.
PWW Board & Advisory Members
Donors & Pure Water Warriors
Interns, Volunteers, Fundraisers, Supporters
Rotary Clubs, Businesses, Partners
Faith-Based Organizations and Schools
YOU make this life-changing work possible!
- Send a message of hope to PWW team members, as they work tirelessly to help families during this pandemic. Send message to [email protected] and we’ll be sure the team sees it!
- Consider PWW in your charitable giving today. Donations are being matched, up to $12,500!
- Follow PWW on Facebook – Instagram – Twitter and like/share posts.
- Post a photo and story sharing what PWW means to you on social media and tag PWW.
- Set up a Facebook Fundraiser.
- Identify PWW as your nonprofit of choice on AmazonSmile.
- Write a review of PWW on GreatNonprofits.org.
- Visit our COVID-19 response page to learn how the PWW teams have been working tirelessly to empower vulnerable groups with the tools and education to protect themselves from COVID-19 and other harmful pathogens.
Donations matched! Long-time supporters of PWW are matching $12,500 in donations. If you feel inspired, please consider a gift of just $10, $15, or $25 to keep our teams doing this critical work. Thank you! Donate here.
NOTE: The newly released CARES Act allows for non-itemizer deductions of up to $300 for 2020 (claimed on tax forms next year) and lifts the existing 60% income cap on annual contributions for those who itemize in 2020. It also raises the annual limit for corporate donations from 10 percent to 25 percent. Please consult your tax advisor for more details.