I hope this finds you and your family healthy and preparing to spend time together over the holidays!
I’m privileged to have recently started as Executive Director of Pure Water for the World, Inc. and it’s been inspiring to learn of the generosity of our supporters. Thank YOU for helping us deliver life-saving clean water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) programs in some of the world’s most remote communities. We could not do this work without you!
As we look towards a new year, PWW remains committed to empowering those in Haiti and Central America with critical WASH resources. We invite you to consider a gift to PWW in your year-end plans.
Here are just a few highlights of what your support has meant to families throughout this last year:
- 25,000+ people have been reached with WASH services
- 1,500+ water filters have been installed in homes
- 230+ latrines have been installed in homes and schools
- 32 WASH Stations have been installed in schools (latrines+handwashing)
However, it’s personal stories, like Tony’s, that best tell what your generosity means to the families and communities we serve.
Before his first birthday, Tony (pictured, age 4) had already begun suffering from a lack of access to clean water. His mother recalls him being severely ill with stomach pains, fever and bloating. Living in a remote Honduran community, the family had to spend their savings visiting doctors in Nicaragua where Tony was diagnosed with Giardia, a dangerous intestinal parasite that is found in untreated water and can be difficult to eradicate. Fortunately, Tony received the treatment he needed and made a full recovery.
As many children in other families had similar illnesses, Tony’s community reached out to PWW and was selected to be part of a comprehensive clean water, sanitation and hygiene program. Today, all 127 families in Tony’s community have reliable access to clean water and safe sanitation!
While we celebrate this life-saving work, we know that there are millions more families the world over who do not have access to clean water. We ask that you consider a year-end gift today, one that will create a healthier future for families as we share in the hope a new year brings.
Thank you for standing with us to bring clean water to all.
P.S. As you consider your year-end gift, don’t hesitate to reach me by phone or email, as I really appreciate hearing from our supporters: 970.231.5752 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Water is life, and clean water means health. – Audrey Hepburn
Our goal is to raise $120,000 by December 31st to provide comprehensive WASH solutions to over 200 vulnerable families, like Tony’s, living in underserved communities. Your support is a direct investment in their health and future. Every single dollar makes a difference. Will you help?
Here’s what your gift can do:
- Just $25 brings lasting clean water to a child.
- $50 ensures that a child has safe water and hygiene education.
- $300 provides a family with reliable access to safe drinking water and hygiene education.
- $550 delivers a comprehensive, sustainable clean water, safe sanitation and healthy hygiene solution, empowering a family to protect their health and open doors to their future.
- Or sign up to give monthly and help families all year long.