DONATIONS MATCHED: DONATE TO PWW
AWT-Inspired Giving Campaign: DONATIONS MATCHED!
AWT Members Transform Lives with Safe Water Programs
GOAL: Raise $100,000 by March 22, 2023 (World Water Day 2023) to bring life-changing safe water programs to children and their families living in remote, underserved communities of Honduras and Haiti.
Apollo Technology Group and the Bly Family Charitable Foundation are matching all donations, given by AWT members and employees, up to $50,000!
>> LEARN MORE <<
AWT members will change thousands of lives!
*READ E-NEWS STORY – DECEMBER 20, 2023
Click to view: AWT-PWW 2022 Giving Report
AWT GIVES BACK 2022: AWT CONVENTION 2022 + GIVING TUESDAY
UPDATE – PROJECT FUNDED! Thanks to generous donations received on #GivingTuesday and to US Micro-Solutions and Sanipur for their matching donations, the school WASH solution has been fully funded!
>> Click here to learn more
Learn about the positive impact AWT members have created in the lives of children, families, schools and communities throughout Haiti and Honduras:
AWT GivingTuesday 2021:
For #GivingTuesday 2021, AWT raised money for one of PWW’s most valuable tools…a durable, reliable truck that can withstand the extreme, unimproved roads, creeks and riverbeds that PWW teams in Honduras must travel on, and through, to reach the most rural communities.
AWT members, Sanipur US and Precision Chemical, offered to match donor funds in order to help AWT members reach the $30,000 goal. Apollo Technology Group and the Bly Family Charitable Foundation provided an additional challenge match, releasing a match gift of $30,000 once AWT members reached the initial $30,000 goal. AWT members from across the country came together and exceeded the goal!
The result of this impactful fundraising day enabled PWW to purchase a much-needed truck in Honduras, allowing the team to reach more families with life-changing safe water programs this year.
What’s more…PWW was able to purchase motorcycles for the team in Haiti. The three motorcycles have, quite literally, kept the PWW team in Haiti moving forward this year.
>> Read full report to learn more
AWT Convention 2021:
With funds raised at the AWT Convention 2021, the PWW team in Haiti has been able to support the implementation of critical safe water tools and the provision of essential sanitation and hygiene education among families and in schools located in the underserved region of Limonade, Haiti. The PWW team has been able to establish a critical community-based program, the Community Education Program, which empowers community leaders to provide training and reinforce messaging critical to sustainable safe water programs. PWW was also able to host a deworming campaign in Pistère, reaching 1,200 residents. This is life-changing work, made possible by AWT and its members and partners. Mesi Anpil! Thank you very much.
>>Read full report here
Watch video created by Walchem featuring Jeff Jean and his work with PWW in Haiti:
AWT Convention 2020: AWT Impact…All 216 residents and the local school in the community of El Rodeo are empowered with reliable access to clean water, safe sanitation and healthy hygiene!
THANK YOU AWT MEMBERS! <<view final report>>
AWT Convention 2019: AWT Impact…The 54 families and three community schools in the communities of El Horconcito, La Union and Las Uvillas are empowered with reliable access to clean water, safe sanitation and healthy hygiene!
THANK YOU AWT MEMBERS! << Download the final report here >>
- Read about El Horconcito before AWT’s help.
<< Click here to download >>
- Read about La Union & Las Uvillas before AWT’s help.
<< Click here to download >>
AWT and PWW collaborate on:
ADVICE, AWARENESS, ACTION, & AID
AWT and members change lives by providing support to PWW in the following areas:
- ADVICE: AWT members provide PWW teams with technical expertise and advisory project support.
- AWARENESS: AWT and PWW work together to spread the word about the work we are doing. This can be done through events, fundraising, social media, guest blogging and more.
- ACTION: PWW plans hands-on trips to Haiti and Honduras for AWT, so members can work directly in the communities, assisting with project design and/or implementation.
- AID: AWT and members provide financial support through direct and matching donations, corporate sponsorship and fundraising events, and in-country networks.
- Respond to PWW requests to review current projects, potential equipment solutions, and new project design by providing advice and input.
- Respond to PWW requests for information on monitoring solutions and provide suggestions on analytic systems to review system efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide research and advice for alternative third-world solutions.
- Answer questions and provide technical insight on technology as they arise.
Video Resource: Brief, simple video demonstrating how a bio-sand filter works. (source: CAWST.org)
To increase awareness, AWT members can:
Interested in sharing more? Let’s connect: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer your time and work directly with families in Haiti or Honduras, helping with installing systems and working with locals on the technical aspects of the project.
Click here for AWT Trip Presentation.
AWT member, U.S. Water, sent a team of five down to Honduras on a PWW trip in June 2018. Read their blog.
- DONATE TO PWW TODAY
- Donate directly to a PWW project of your choice, either individually or collectively as a company.
- Offer employee/employer match program.
- Develop a corporate sponsorship or donate to an AWT-supported sponsorship.
- Create a fundraiser (click here for ideas)
- Share possible in-country networks that could potentially lead to in-kind donations. See PWW’s current wish list here.
AWT members can give directly through the AWT donation page. If you are interested in corporate sponsorships, matching gifts or in-country networks, let’s talk: email@example.com