Learn about 2019 and 2020 AWT-Sponsored Communities:
2020: AWT Impact…The 36 families and one community school in the community of El Rodeo will be empowered this year with reliable access to clean water, safe sanitation and healthy hygiene!
THANK YOU AWT MEMBERS! << Read More >>
2019: AWT Impact…The 54 families and three community schools in the communities of El Horconcito, La Union and Las Uvillas are empowered with reliable access to clean water, safe sanitation and healthy hygiene!
THANK YOU AWT MEMBERS! << Download the final report here >>
- Read about El Horconcito before AWT’s help.
<< Click here to download >>
- Read about La Union & Las Uvillas before AWT’s help.
<< Click here to download >>
AWT and PWW collaborate on:
ADVICE, AWARENESS, ACTION, & AID
AWT and members change lives by providing support to PWW in the following areas:
- ADVICE: AWT members provide PWW teams with technical expertise and advisory project support.
- AWARENESS: AWT and PWW work together to spread the word about the work we are doing. This can be done through events, fundraising, social media, guest blogging and more.
- ACTION: PWW plans hands-on trips to Haiti and Honduras for AWT, so members can work directly in the communities, assisting with project design and/or implementation.
- AID: AWT and members provide financial support through direct and matching donations, corporate sponsorship and fundraising events, and in-country networks.
- Respond to PWW requests to review current projects, potential equipment solutions, and new project design by providing advice and input.
- Respond to PWW requests for information on monitoring solutions and provide suggestions on analytic systems to review system efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide research and advice for alternative third-world solutions.
- Answer questions and provide technical insight on technology as they arise.
Video Resource: Brief, simple video demonstrating how a bio-sand filter works. (source: CAWST.org)
To increase awareness, AWT members can:
Interested in sharing more? Let’s connect: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer your time and work directly with families in Haiti or Honduras, helping with installing systems and working with locals on the technical aspects of the project.
Click here to view all PWW trips opportunities.
Space is limited. Secure your spot today.
AWT member, U.S. Water, sent a team of five down to Honduras on a PWW trip in June 2018. Read their blog.
- DONATE TO PWW TODAY
- Donate directly to a PWW project of your choice, either individually or collectively as a company.
- Offer employee/employer match program.
- Develop a corporate sponsorship or donate to an AWT-supported sponsorship.
- Create a fundraiser (click here for ideas)
- Share possible in-country networks that could potentially lead to in-kind donations. See PWW’s current wish list here.