AWT CONVENTION 2022:
Donations and silent auction funds collected at the 2022 AWT Convention will empower the 171 students and 10 teachers at the Francisco Morazán School in San Juan el Rancho, Honduras with reliable sustainable access to clean water, safe sanitation, and healthy hygiene at school.
This long-term WASH solution not only helps current students and teachers, but provides the tools and knowledge to support future generations.
Learn about previous AWT-Sponsored Communities:
AWT Convention 2021: AWT Impact…60 families families, who live in the underserved communities of Pistere & Dereal, Haiti, gain reliable access in their homes, for the first time ever!!
Watch video created by Walchem featuring Jeff Jean and his work with PWW in Haiti:
THANK YOU AWT MEMBERS! <<view final report>>
AWT Convention 2019: AWT Impact…The 54 families and three community schools in the communities of El Horconcito, La Union and Las Uvillas are empowered with reliable access to clean water, safe sanitation and healthy hygiene!
THANK YOU AWT MEMBERS! << Download the final report here >>
- Read about El Horconcito before AWT’s help.
<< Click here to download >>
- Read about La Union & Las Uvillas before AWT’s help.
<< Click here to download >>
AWT and PWW collaborate on:
ADVICE, AWARENESS, ACTION, & AID
AWT and members change lives by providing support to PWW in the following areas:
- ADVICE: AWT members provide PWW teams with technical expertise and advisory project support.
- AWARENESS: AWT and PWW work together to spread the word about the work we are doing. This can be done through events, fundraising, social media, guest blogging and more.
- ACTION: PWW plans hands-on trips to Haiti and Honduras for AWT, so members can work directly in the communities, assisting with project design and/or implementation.
- AID: AWT and members provide financial support through direct and matching donations, corporate sponsorship and fundraising events, and in-country networks.
- Respond to PWW requests to review current projects, potential equipment solutions, and new project design by providing advice and input.
- Respond to PWW requests for information on monitoring solutions and provide suggestions on analytic systems to review system efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide research and advice for alternative third-world solutions.
- Answer questions and provide technical insight on technology as they arise.
Video Resource: Brief, simple video demonstrating how a bio-sand filter works. (source: CAWST.org)
To increase awareness, AWT members can:
Interested in sharing more? Let’s connect: email@example.com
Volunteer your time and work directly with families in Haiti or Honduras, helping with installing systems and working with locals on the technical aspects of the project.
AWT member, U.S. Water, sent a team of five down to Honduras on a PWW trip in June 2018. Read their blog.
- DONATE TO PWW TODAY
- Donate directly to a PWW project of your choice, either individually or collectively as a company.
- Offer employee/employer match program.
- Develop a corporate sponsorship or donate to an AWT-supported sponsorship.
- Create a fundraiser (click here for ideas)
- Share possible in-country networks that could potentially lead to in-kind donations. See PWW’s current wish list here.