View Workshops | See Instructional Videos
WASH Teams work with NGOs, government agencies, health officials, educators and other organizations, providing fundamental training about the causes of waterborne diseases and how to prevent them in simple, sustainable ways.
Participants learn the steps to implementing sustainable WASH programs, and apply the lessons in their own organizations and among their communities. Programs are taught in a manner that supports the adoption and sharing of knowledge among communities for future generations.
We offer clients technical support and field consultations, to ensure successful implementation of their water and sanitation projects.
We follow-up with monitoring services to measure results and support long-term efficacy.
This training approach allows us to reach significantly more communities, and the overall health benefits are multiplied exponentially.
“Half the world’s population lacks access to safe water or sanitation. One of the largest barriers standing in the way of fixing this crisis is the lack of human capacity (knowledge and skills) in the water and sanitation sector in developing countries.”
~ PWW Partner CAWST
Our experienced training staff stays at the forefront of WASH education, consistently developing and improving upon our programs and services. We provide an expanding variety of workshops, including:
- Rainwater Harvesting
- BioSand Water Filters
- Community WASH (water, sanitation and hygiene) promotion
- Integration of WASH (water, sanitation, and hygiene) in to School Curriculum
- Menstrual Hygiene Management
- Delivering Effective WASH (water, sanitation, and hygiene) Training
- Household Water Treatments and Safe Water Storage
- Fecal Sludge Management
- Environmental Sanitation
- Latrine Design Construction
- DEWT: Derivary Effective WASH Training (an advanced methodology of training the trainer)